- added dxdiag and msinfo32 functionality for Windows 10 (at least .net 2.0 is needed)
- Office Product Key Recovery for future versions was added
- other Bug fixes
- Coding of System Summary (dxdiag and msinfo32 functionality) for Windows 8 (at least .net 2.0 is needed)
- Office 2013 Product Key Recovery (added)
- Bug fixes
- Refresh option was added
- System Summary - Combination of dxdiag and msinfo32 functionality
- Office Works 9 Product Key Recovery
- Office 2010 (Home, Student, Business and Professional) Serial Key Recovery
- Windows Registry Redirection code is now fully functional
- Bug fixes for Windows 7 - 32 and 64 bit version, Vista and XP
- Recover Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Office Product Key
- System Summary - Detailed view of your PC (combination of dxdiag and msconfig.exe)
- Change OEM Logo and Information Completely (Windows 7, Vista and XP)
- Change Performance Information and Tools OEM Logo (Windows 7 and Vista)
- Removing OEM Logo and Support Information in Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manual and Automatic Backup of OEM Logo and Information Settings
- Reset to Default Restores the Original Settings
- Your Anti-Virus will not give any alarm message
- Now includes Bitmap Browser for images available on your PC (Windows 7 and Vista are supported)
- System Summary of the most important information such as Hardware components, CPU information, Disk Drives, Audio and Video Codecs, Display Drivers and many more.
- Before installation or upgrading to a new OS, It is recommended to run WinGuggle System Summary to a separate disk like flash drives or removable drive first to archived automatically all the System Information needed and if problems occur, you can still view the previous System Information like Sound Devices and Display Drivers. Prevention is Better than Cure!
- Old version download link
|Software License Agreement |
BY DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SOFTWARE / DOCUMENTATIONS / BLOGS / ARTICLES FROM UNLOCKFORUS.BLOGSPOT.COM AND OTHER AFFILIATE WEBSITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE LICENSE AGREEMENT PUBLISHED IN THIS BLOG SITE AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
I would like to thank the following
Cool Video Tutorial from
- System Summary not working (folder name space bug)
- System Summary Icons has been updated
- Loading of System Summary Information has been updated
- Getting the Product Key of Office 2007 conflict with MS Visual Studio Web Authoring Component
*64-bit support was added in Windows 7, Vista and MS Office
*Icons was updated in Windows 7 (Credits to Softpedia Screenshots)
Communities that supported and help me from the start!
NotebookReview.com, WinMatrix.Com and Neowin.net: Forum users gave a warmed welcome and support, Wow! Thank you so much!
WinBubble 1.76, Customize and Tweak your Windows Vista Easily
WinFlog eXTreMe, You're In Control
NOTE: If your system was purchased with PRE-INSTALLED VERSION of Windows Vista, Maybe, the results will be the manufacturer's factory installed product key rather than yours. The product key will NOT WORK when reinstalling Windows. Thus, you must USE the product key that is written on the STICKER ATTACHED to your computer.
- Windows 7/XP/Vista Basic, Home Premium and Ultimate
- Tested on 32 and 64-bit versions
Recently, Rocky Hamilton at Internetguideandmore.com donated 10 dollars for WinGuggle. Thank you very much!